This past April, my annual TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Conference was held in New York. I hadn't been there in a decade--since I went with my friend Leigh for my first visit as a college graduation gift to myself! I must say, the views of the city firsthand are equally, if not more, breathtaking. Sorry that my pics don't do it justice. (Do they ever???) The one of me in front of the Statue of Liberty is the last one that was taken right before I dropped and broke my camera! Good thing it was at the end of my stay...By the way, I've never understood how the infamous "they" could make an entire store and line of products out of a chocolate candy...but they're pretty cute!
Experienced bloggers and/or technologically savvy people--feel free to give me advice regarding photo placement/arrangement.
No comments:
Post a Comment