Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Emily Rose!





How could I begin my blog and not talk about my 3-year-old daughter? She's just about the center of our world right now, and she recently had a birthday! Fortunately, she had many family members present to celebrate. Thanks to those of you who sent her cards, phone calls, and L-O-V-E! She enjoyed all of that so much! I must say, as much as I adore her, she's not the perfect child by any means, but she gets excited over the smallest details of life and is truly thankful for those little, precious moments. Here are some pics from her day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you presenting her with her birthday cake. The expression on her face is precious.

Me said...

Good grief, she's gotten so BIG! She looks full of attitude in the second picture. :)